sábado, marzo 06, 2010

Always With Me, Always With You

Ok I'm on a writing streak and the next song is about Always with Me, Always with You composed by the master of God (remember GOD = STEVE VAI), Mr. Joe Satriani one of the best guitar player in this stinking world, when you hear this song inmediately you know it is dedicated to someone special, I thought he wrote it to his wife, and is not the only one so far I know. It is one of the best intrumental pieces that I had the pleasure to heard live on his G3 Tour and you know what? It was fucking Insane!!! The guy played it so heartful and powerfull that I can say that night it was the most exciting song that I heard!!!

So here's a video of this amazing song, enjoy it and later played for someone that you care not necesarilly the one that you love!!!



The song came out originally in:
Surfing with the Alien as the track #4

1 comentario:

Galleta *_* dijo...

=D volviste.